Yep you read it right...Butter!
There are different types of butter around the world - Buffalo Milk Butter, Cultured Butter, French butter, German farmer's butter and the Indian varieties too. Here's the recipe for Herb Butter.. It's a simple recipe and tastes great on Bruschetta / Bread, even on chapatti!
- 125 grams - Butter
- 1 bunch fresh parsley - finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- 2 small onions - finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp. - chilly vinegar / Worcestershire sauce
- Whip the butter until peaks are formed.
- Mix all the ingredients well with the butter and refrigerate.
- Voila!! It's ready!!