This is an absolutely simple chicken garlic roll. With hardly any chopping required for this recipe, its an absolute delight for breakfast and even for cocktails / snacks.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
For the chicken stuffing:
- Boneless chicken pieces - 100 grams
- Garlic - 4 cloves finely chopped
- Green chilies - 2 medium, finely chopped
- Butter - 5 grams
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cream - 2 tbsp.
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
For the outer cover:
- Flour - 1 cup
- Coriander - finely chopped
- Salt - 3/4 tsp.
How to prepare the chicken stuffing?
- In a microwave proof dish, add the chicken and pour some water to cover the chicken. Cover the bowl with cling film and microwave for 10 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the butter on a low flame. Now add garlic and green chilies. Saute till the the garlic is cooked.
- Shred boiled chicken and add them to the butter and garlic mix. Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise and cream. The reason we have used cream and mayonnaise is that it will give the texture of a smooth white sauce. Add this mix to the chicken and mix well for a minute. Remove from flame.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt and coriander and make a dough.
- Make small balls of the dough. Flatten them. Put a few drops of melted butter and make thin parathas.
- On a hot flat pan, make the parathas and do not apply any oil / butter to fry them.
- Keep the garlic chicken filling on one side of the ready paratha and make a roll.
Serve with mint chutney / tomato sauce!