Mint Chutney is an excellent sauce / chutney / condiment / accompaniment with all types of snacks and kebabs. Here is our take on mint chutney.
- Mint leaves / Pudina - 2 bunch, washed
- Coriander leaves / dhaniya - 1 bunch washed
- Onions - 1 small, finely chopped
- Ginger - 1/2 tsp, finely chopped
- Garlic - 1/2 tsp. finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Jeera / cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp.
- Water - to make a smooth chutney
- Sugar - a pinch
- Lemon juice - 1/2 lemon.
- In a grinder jar, add all the ingredients and blend into a fine paste.
- Add a pinch of sugar and blend again.
- Finally, add a few drops of lime juice and serve with your favourite snack.