Eggs are one of the most versatile and easily available form of protein. You can use them as a vegetable (egg curry) or a side dish (scrambled eggs) or plain breakfast (boiled /omlette / sunny side up / fried). Here is our take on scrambled eggs / egg bhujia. It is one of the easiest and yummiest egg recipe and goes very well with toasted bread / paratha and can even used as a stuffing for paratha pr sandwich.
- 2 eggs
- 1 green chilli - finely chopped
- 1 onion - finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander - finely chopped
- 2 tbsp - cooking oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp. - Butter
- In a non stick frying, add two tbsp of cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions, green chilies and coriander.
- Mix well till the onions and tomatoes are soft.
- In a separate bowl add two eggs, salt and pepper and whisk.
- Add the egg in the frying pan and mix vigorously till the eggs are firm.
- Scrambled eggs / egg bhujia is ready to serve.