This recipe has been adapted from Antonio Carluccio's An Invitation to Italian Cooking
- Plain Flour - 300g
- Eggs - 3 large
- A generous pinch of salt
- Semolina - 150 gms.
- Oil - 3 tbsp.
How to prepare:
- Pile the flour in a mound of the work surface.
- Break the eggs in the center and add the salt. Stir the eggs into the flour with a fork and then with hands until it makes a coarse paste. Add a little more flour if it is too moist. Ass the semolina and oil and knead.
- To knead the pasta dough use a machine / hands to make it smooth and workable.
- Flour the surface and hands time to time so that the dough does not stick.
- Allow the flour to rest for 15 - 30 minutes before rolling it. Make sure that the dough is covered with a moist cloth.