Tzatziki is a Greek Appetizer and a common accompaniment with kebabs or rolls. This easy to make dip is full of fresh flavors!
Preparation time : 5 minutes
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp.
- Cucumber - 1, small, finely grated.
- Mint leaves - 1/2 bunch
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl, finely grate the cucumber. Add a pinch of salt and mix. Now squeeze out the extra water and salt.
- In a bigger bowl, add yogurt / curd without any water.
- Now add cucumber and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Shred the mint leaves and add to the yogurt mix.
- Finally add, the lemon juice and serve.