Summers are here and with summers comes the season of Mangoes.We absolutely love mangoes and are trying our hand at different mango recipes for this summer. Mango ice cream is one of the first recipes that we bring to you.
The mango ice cream that we have made has been made with four ingredients and does not require a ice cream machine / a churner. However just to make sure that there are no ice crystals, it is recommended that the ice cream is whipped twice or thrice before it completely sets.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Setting time: 3 - 4 hours
- Mango puree, coarse - 2 mangoes,
- Milk - 2 cup
- Condensed Milk - 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder - a pinch
- In a grinder, add the mango puree, condensed milk and milk and cinnamon powder and grind for a minute.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and freeze for 3 - 4 hours or until set.
- To avoid the ice crystals, whip twice or thrice before the ice cream completely sets.
- We have left the chunks of mango in the puree. It gives a good texture to the ice cream.