|Pancakes with Bacon & scrambled eggs|
Pancakes are our weekend breakfast food. They are yummy and so easy to make. The hubby likes to go overboard and has eggs & bacon with the pancakes along with maple syrup and butter.
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp butter/oil
- 4 Tbsp of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt.
- Sift all the dry ingredients aka flour, baking powder, sugar & salt and place in a bowl
- Mix all the wet ingredients aka milk, butter, egg & vanilla essence in a bowl
- Pour the wet mixture into mixed dry ingredients bowl to make a thick batter.
- Heat up a non stick pan over medium heat and pour 2 tbsp of the batter into the pan and spread it in a circle
- Cook it till all the bubbles first or like my husband says, till it looks like the craters of the moon
- Flip the pancake over and cook it for another 30-40 seconds
- Stack them up and serve it with maple syrup & butter.
To make chocolate pancakes, replace 2 Tbsp of flour with Cocoa powder.
Go ahead and enjoy this delicious easy American breakfast!!